IF ANIMALS HAD Facebook, THESE ARE MOST LIKELY TO BE THEIR STATUS UPDATES

IF ANIMALS HAD Facebook, THESE ARE MOST
LIKELY TO BE THEIR STATUS UPDATES:

...
COCKROACH: "My Friends pls help me to thank
God! just found out Mortein na
Bodyspray...did n't kill me.. Just made me
smell good!

CHICKEN: If tomorrow I'm not updating my
status, it means am being served at MR
BIGGS'... Love U all!

CONTINUE TO READ MORE


PIG: Ohh gosh! They throw gossip that I'm
spreading flu...wtf!

SNAKE: mmm! I ate a whole meat,i'm
overfed ,gotta catch some sleep.brb

DOG: I hate calabar people!

COW: My calf wants to suck now but the
farmer has taken all the milk in the morning

RAT: The owner of the house just bought a
cat, we dey pack comot 2moro.

GOAT: friends... thank God 4 me ooo. a car
almost hit me now now...chai! i would hav
died like fowl...;

FOWL comment on (Goat) status: i thank God
4 u ooo...dnt mind those yeye humans... dats
hw they drive like goats.

ADD URS

0 comments:

Post a Comment