72 YEAR-OLD NEPALESE SET TO BECOME WORLD'S SHORTEST MAN


Chandra Bahadur Dangi, a 22-inch Nepalese',is to claim world's smallest man spot in the Guinness Book Of World Records tomorrow.The 72 year-old who is shorter than a broad sheet newspaper hopes to beat the current record holder 18 year-old Filipino Junrey Balawing, who is 23.5 inches tall.

Dangi, the seventh child in a family of 8 spends his time making placemats and head straps for villagers to carry heavy loads on their backs.
"I feel good that I will be declared the world's shortest man. I think things will be better now. I hope that I will be famous all over the world. I want to visit foreign countries and meet people from around the world." He stated.

See His Photos below...

        PLEASE SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER



0 comments:

Post a Comment